Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lots of K-Beauty on HauteLook today (up to 55% off)

Referral Links

Supposed to be up to 55% off (but maybe some of you know if these things can be found cheaper elsewhere). Brands include Club Clio, Peri Pera, Soo Ae, Goodal, and Freeset. I kind of want to try the Donkey Milk masks only because Cleopatra and other famously rich and beautiful ancient women used ass's milk in their skin care routines--and some of the ingredients they used seem to have been actually pretty effective. I'll write about that one of these days on my other blog. According to the packaging, donkey's milk has a lot of Omega 6, but I've never researched the purpose or effectiveness of Omega 6 in skin care.

(GUESS WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GRADING RIGHT NOW STILL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...