Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paula's Choice BHA exfoliant for $18 (or less) with free shipping

I just saw that Paula's Choice has a magazine ad promoting their 2% BHA exfoliant, which links to this page. It's on sale right now for $18, plus you get free shipping without reaching the $50 minimum using that link. I haven't posted my review of it yet (sorry), but I will say that I think it's definitely worth trying for that price, and I have noticed an improvement while using it. It's probably their most popular item.

If you don't have a Paula's Choice account already, you can use my invite link to sign up, and you'll get a $10 credit (I get one too). Then go back and use the link above with the $10 credit in your account. That will make this stuff $8 with free shipping. Pretty sweet, considering the regular price is $23.

Note: This is exactly the same product as their CLEAR Extra Strength Acne Exfoliant - it just has different labeling, because that's required for products that claim to treat acne (PC confirmed this recently on Facebook). So if you usually use that as your BHA exfoliator, you can get this one with free shipping now and it will do the same thing. The rest of the Paula's Choice exfoliants are also 20% off right now, but I think you have to have that specific one in your basket to get the free shipping offer.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this info! I love PC and trying their products...and I love free shipping almost as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up! Awesome deal. I actually didn't have a PC account already so I signed up through your link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just placed my first order with your link, can't wait to try it! Got the liquid and several samples of other oil control stuff for $12. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have there BHA in 2%, 4% and 9%. I love it...I love it all! It has transformed my face to the point where my makeup lose flawless because it has corrected all my imperfections. Sure don't get me wrong I still get pimples here and there, but my large pores are gone and my face is pretty fucking sweet! Even my husband comments! Get this shit, you will never regret it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the 2%, and I just got some samples of the 4% to see how that works. Good stuff!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome deal! Used your link. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...