Friday, June 21, 2013

HauteLook/Nordstrom Summer Beauty Bag ($29), and Orly and SpaRitual nail stuff on sale too

The spring beauty bag was mostly makeup, and this one has a little more skin care, if that's what you prefer. There's a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, Napoleon Perdis primer,  Aveda hand cream, some tanning stuff, CC cream, hair texturizing spray, Estee Lauder mascara, lip/cheek stain, etc. I haven't actually tried any of these things, so I don't know ho exciting they are.

There are also a bunch of Orly polishes on sale for $4.50. It's the old bottle, which is on sale everywhere, but there's a little more selection here than, say, CVS. I actually prefer the old bottles, myself. And there's no Spa Ritual polishes on sale, but there's a bunch of treatments and base/topcoats, etc.

Honestly, when I saw the previews for both of these, I thought they would be a little more exciting. Am I missing out? (You need an account to browse HauteLook. You can use my invite link, if you like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...