Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Big fucking makeup clearance sale at CVS (50-75% off)

All of the things I got today were under $2.50 each. In fact, only two things were over $2 (the Revlon eyeliner and the Sally Hansen nail polish). Look at this shit:


THIS IS IMPORTANT: These things may not be marked down on the shelf. In fact, not a single one of the things I bought was labeled as clearance. And some things are marked down at some stores but not others. So you're going to have to take stuff to the scanner box thingy and check the price if you want to avoid surprises.

Here's a link to all of the things people have found on clearance so far from Nouveau Cheap. Make yourself a nice little shopping list! The CVS I went to had all the Revlon Lip Butters still for full price, though some of them are apparently marked down elsewhere. They also didn't have any Revlon Balm Stains at that store for some reason, which are also on clearance somewhere. I might check another store if I happen to be near one.

Here's a list of the stuff in my photo above. I've swatched all the nail polishes, and they look great. I'd especially recommend the Milani ones. And I love those Milani lip pencils, but be warned, they are super shiny and metallic and glittery. You're going to have sparkle lips. You've got to want that.
  • Wet n Wild Bronzer in Princess
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner (uh, a.k.a. eyeliner) in Emerald
  • Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer in Hi-Tech, Hi-Res, and Cyberspace
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Blue Lagoon and Sunshine Sparkle
  • Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Spice It Up, Ignite, and Hazy
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color in Co-Bolt Blue
  • Milani Lip Flash Lip Pencils in Flashy, Hot Flash, Star Flash, and Flash Light
In total I spent $27.32 and saved $68.98 off the regular price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...