Tuesday, March 15, 2016

K-Beauty all this week on HauteLook

Disclosure: Referral links.
This week HauteLook has a bunch of Korean beauty brands on sale. Yesterday TonyMoly started ( and it's still going), today Club Clio/PeriPera has been added, and tomorrow they will also have The Face Shop--in addition to a few other brands, all week. To me, this is interesting because there's aren't any nearby stores where I can shop for these products. Shipping on beauty products from HL is usually about $6, so it will go further if you're in the market for more than one thing, obviously. See anything there you'd recommend?

Unrelated, but I had to take my computer in for repairs AGAIN, so I don't know if I will be able to post anything photo-heavy this week. Maybe on the weekend, if I get it back by then. I have a big backlog of reviews I'd like to write!

1 comment:

  1. Back log of reviews seems to be common plague. I've seen products get discontinued before I had a chance to post review. Blogger problems, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...