Monday, October 26, 2015

Reminder: Rue La La has beauty deals (Clinique, Guerlain, Lipstick Queen, Bare Minerals, Nuxe, Nars, Burberry, Shu Uemura, etc.)

I just thought I'd post a quick note to point out that Rue La La has a ton of of discounted beauty products. I just remembered that it existed, so I thought I'd remind you too. The sales aren't huge (averaging about 20-25% off from what I can tell), but you might find something that you normally don't see on sale. It seems ideal for things that you use up regularly and need to replace, like if you only use one type of mascara or foundation. Maybe you use always use Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer; you can buy it for $11.50 rather than $14.50. Or if you want to get fancy, you can get some Guerlain ballz (Météorites) for $48.

Their shipping is a bit weird. You pay $9.95 and then you get unlimited shipping for 30 days. So it's really only worth it if you expect to place multiple orders in a month - otherwise you might be better off paying $10 for flash shipping at Sephora for a year and paying full price for your stuff - or paying full price with free shipping at Nordstrom. You can do the math.

You do need an account to browse Rue La La, so here is my invite link.

Anyway, this is another option that is out there! It's been quite a while since I bought anything from Rue La La. I assume shipping takes a while, because, like HauteLook, you get the product from the brand rather than directly from Rue La La. If you are a regular Rue La La shopper, is there anything else people need to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...