Monday, June 15, 2015

Instagram Mini Reviews

I'm away from home at the moment, and don't have the photos I need to finish any of the posts I've started recently. Instead, here's a quick round up of some mini reviews I've posted on Instagram in the last couple of months for those who don't use it. If you follow on Instagram: sorry - I'll have something more interesting for you soon.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Maple Kiss: On my lips here and swatch comparison here

Derma-e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Crème SPF 15

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Making Waves: Nail swatch, then 4 days wear and 5 days wear

Suave Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave In Cream

Plus: how to paint your toenails without making a mess and my final Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...