Friday, February 6, 2015

Illamasqua is on HauteLook today (nail polishes for $7.50, lipsticks, glosses, and eyeliners for $12)

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.
Unless things have changed recently, Illamasqua is no longer being sold in the US outside of ebay - and sales like this one on HauteLook. Last time the showed up on HL, things sold out pretty fucking fast, so you might want to get on that. I don't have any Illamasqua stuff personally, because it's pricey, but there are some major fans out there. The beloved Raindrops nail polish is included in the sale. I'm tempted, despite my anti-hoarding plans.

I've said this before, but the upside of HL are the prices, obviously. I've ordered tons of things from them with no problems - they're not particularly shady, since they're affiliated with Nordstrom. The downside is that your stuff will take weeks to ship. So don't order anything you want immediately.

You need an account to browse or buy, so here's my link, if you want to use it.

(And if you're going to buy something anyway, you should add the Chella pencil sharpener from $2.50 to your order. I got mine form Birchbox, and it's the best sharpener I have ever used. Even sharpens fat lip pencils without making a mess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...