Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sales and stuff

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
Well, it's a holiday here in America, and that means things go on sale. On HauteLook, we have a "Beauty Essentials" sale that includes a lot of makeup brushes, some Tweezerman tweezers, and a bunch of things that are decidedly not essential, like bra carrying cases that looks like bras (?), and those needle roller things for your face (heeeelllllllll no).

In less terrifying news, the Home Shopping Network has a $20 off code for new customers. I've never bought anything from HSN, so I can't say much about what it's like, but this deal was recommended to me by Dayana in an email, and I've heard about it elsewhere too. There are some interesting looking Too Faced sets on HSN that you could use it with. I'm not sure what the limits of the code are, but, for example, the Natural Eye Collection (comes with a primer) is on for $30 with free shipping, so if you use the code 20NEWSPRING, you might be able to get it for $10. Let me know if you try it. For some reason I can't get the HSN cart to load so I can test it out. My internet is being fucky this morning.

There are lots of other sales, and if anything in particular stands out to me, I'll post about it. For now, let me direct you to Nouveau Cheap's always useful sale roundup.

Have a nice Fourth of July weekend, Americans! Others, too, but with less patriotism and fireworks, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...