Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A failed quest

In what I'm sure was an excellent use of my time, yesterday alone I went to three CVSs, two ULTAs, one Walgreens, one Bed Bath and Beyond and one Meijer looking for that fucking limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo (Seashore Frosts). Nothing. I mean I found a bunch of the displays and all of the other colors, but not that one. Boo. So I guess that's not happening.

Anyone so lucky as to find it? Is it worth it? I'm not searching any more, because I have better things to do. And no car. It's mostly the car thing, let's face it.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to mail you one. For realzies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh. Really? Can you send an email to cheapasf AT gmail DOT com and we can arrange it? You would be my hero.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...