Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cheap Hair Product Suggestions (and Hair Myths) from the Paula's Choice Team

Includes gems such as: "There are no shampoos or conditioners that protect color from fading, stop frizzies, protect against heat damage or humidity, or help hair grow longer or stronger. It is physiologically impossible to do that with a shampoo or conditioner." I am ashamed to admit that I thought my shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair was doing something. Or not doing something, rather. Well, this gives me a lot more options. At least I knew this one: "Salon brands are not better in any way than those at the drugstore."

And one of the recommendations include the awesome Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream, which I suggested ages ago. Good shit.

Here's the list. (You may need to be logged into Facebook to see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...