Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A dry shampoo dupe? (got2be Rockin' It Dry Shampoo vs. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo)


So in my quest for the perfect dry shampoo, I decided to give got2be Rockin' It Dry Shampoo a shot. I hate the company's stupid product names and packaging that looks like Ed Hardy barfed all over it, but if it works, I don't really care.


Here's the thing. I'm not even going to do an actual review of this product, because I already reviewed it here. It's identical in every way to Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo as far as I can tell. The scent is the same and so is the performance. Do we call this a dupe? I know that Got 2be is owned by Henkel and Suave is Unilever, so maybe that means they aren't literally the same product? Or maybe it doesn't? I don't know enough about manufacturing. What I do know is that you might as well just buy the Suave, since it's 5 ounces (vs. 4.3 ounces of Got 2be) of the same thing for about half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...