Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stila on HauteLook today AND 20% off Urban Decay and Too Faced

I don't own anything by Stila except one eyeliner (a Smudge Stick, which is fantastic), so I can't recommend much to you from personal experience. Here is my HauteLook invite link, if you don't already have an account.

The code for the Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale is FFSPRING13. It's good today through Feb. 16 and is valid on sale items too! Everything I've ever tried from UD has been good, but I particularly recommend the eyeshadow primer.

The code for the Too Faced sale is xoxo20 and it's good until Feb. 14. I own absolutely nothing from Too Faced, so you're on your own here. I know that people also like their eyeshadow primer, though. When I tried to use the site earlier today, it was moving very, very slowly, so you might need to exercise some patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...