Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cheap and flattering stretchy blazer

First of all, everything should be stretchy. It doesn't have to look stretchy, but if it can be stretchy, why not?


Second . . .


Well, I ordered some things from the Target website over the weekend in a frenzy of desire for some of the Prabal Gurung stuff. Most of that didn't work out, but the other thing I got, which is not part of that collection, is this blazer. It's on sale for $18, and it's cute and versatile and stretchy. I might get it in black too, since I think it will work with pretty much everything I own. It fits true to size and comes in four colors. It does not fasten in the front, so be aware of that.
Cat butt and stupid hair not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...