Monday, October 8, 2012

I have some reviews lined up, because I bought a bunch of cheap(ish) shit recently, and I’ll feel less guilty about the expense if I get all servicey. NYX and Milani were brands I’d never tried before, so I wanted to give them a shot (brief verdict: good). If you’ve been wondering about any of these products in particular, let me know, and I will move it to the top of the list.


So these are the things I got from Ulta:


  • Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon in Crush and Honey

  • Mood Lip Gloss by NYX in Clear

  • Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand by NYX in Fair

  • Slim Sparkle Eye Pencil by NYX in Bronze Sparkle

  • Studio Liquid Liner by NYX in Extreme Smoky Gray and Extreme Plum Purple

  • Eyebrow Cake Powder by NYX in Auburn/Red

  • Lip Crayon by ULTA in Valentine

And these are the things I got from drugstore.com:


  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Set in Comfort Zone (I’ll be posting about this very soon. Spoiler: IT IS FUCKING AWESOME.)

  • Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso

  • Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil in In a Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...