Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Soften Up: Avon Foot Works Lavender Overnight Treatment Cream

I just love this lotion/cream/moisturizer/whatever. It smells fucking amazing, but not too strong, and it moisturizes without being greasy. And it’s cheap.

It’s supposed to be for your feet, but it’s my favorite hand cream. It makes my cuticles nicer. I use it for everything. Between this and the Cetaphil moisturizer, you’re pretty set to grease yourself up for any occasion.

(Just as a reminder, I’m not getting anything for suggesting any of this shit. Except the BzzAgent stuff, and I’ll tell you if that’s the case. And even then, I only get a free product to try out, and I’m not going to lie to you about whether or not I like it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...