Monday, July 28, 2014

Where can you return cosmetics that don't work out for you? (from Racked)

Sometimes there's no tester (and you don't want to be the person who smears the last tube of lipstick on their hand and then puts it back in the display). Sometimes there's a tester, but it looks great in the store and hideous in every other lighting situation. Sometimes you just have regrets. It's okay. You are allowed to return things. Or at least, you're allowed to return cosmetics at some stores. If you're going to go out on a limb with something, maybe consider buying it from one of these places.

(I know, I know, I need to get with some kind of regular posting schedule. At least for my own sake, if you don't give a shit, which you probably don't. And I blew through my back log of photos, so I need to take more if I want to review anything new. I'm working on it. Meanwhile, apartment hunting is sucking out my soul and most of my free time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...