Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cheap makeup and nail polish from Hollar

Referral Links

So I haven't shopped from Hollar before, but it was recommended to me from a reliable source. It's sort of like an online dollar store with brand name things. They sell a bunch of cosmetics from Essie, Revlon, OPI, LA Girl, China Glaze, NYX, Ecotools, Maybelline, and a lot of other brands, including some Asian beauty brands like Holika Holika and Étude House. They also sell all kinds of other stuff, including household storage, kitchen gadgets, etc., and there is a TON of good stuff for under $5. Shipping is usually free over $25, but I think it's free on your first order, and you can get 25% off one item on an order of over $10 with code JAN25. Also, if you use my link you get $2 off your order (so do I).

Have you bought stuff from Hollar before? Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. I have shopped at Hollar before — I even blogged about it: https://www.prettyish.party/hollar-makeup-haul/

    My overall opinion is: meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you! I missed that one. So basically you didn't like the products you got, but there was nothing really fishy about the site/service itself? I mainly got a few household things in my order and then an Essie polish (that was free with the discount so doesn't infringe on my No Buy, ahem). I haven't got the package yet, though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...