Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cheap makeup and nail polish from Hollar

Referral Links

So I haven't shopped from Hollar before, but it was recommended to me from a reliable source. It's sort of like an online dollar store with brand name things. They sell a bunch of cosmetics from Essie, Revlon, OPI, LA Girl, China Glaze, NYX, Ecotools, Maybelline, and a lot of other brands, including some Asian beauty brands like Holika Holika and √Čtude House. They also sell all kinds of other stuff, including household storage, kitchen gadgets, etc., and there is a TON of good stuff for under $5. Shipping is usually free over $25, but I think it's free on your first order, and you can get 25% off one item on an order of over $10 with code JAN25. Also, if you use my link you get $2 off your order (so do I).

Have you bought stuff from Hollar before? Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. I have shopped at Hollar before — I even blogged about it: https://www.prettyish.party/hollar-makeup-haul/

    My overall opinion is: meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you! I missed that one. So basically you didn't like the products you got, but there was nothing really fishy about the site/service itself? I mainly got a few household things in my order and then an Essie polish (that was free with the discount so doesn't infringe on my No Buy, ahem). I haven't got the package yet, though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...