Friday, October 14, 2016

Alba's company really seems like a mess, right?

Hopefully she doesn't come after me for having the totally unique words "honest beauty" in the title of my blog. Well, I'm not trying to trademark them, at least.

Anyway, be careful about signing up for free trials, because you might end up subscribed and have a hard time getting out of it (though apparently you can do it online now). It seems like every few weeks there's something newly shitty going on. So funny for a company that calls itself honest.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about the products expiring very quickly. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that would make sense if they really are avoiding preservatives. I haven't looked into the formulas of the beauty line since all this other stuff has turned me off.

      Delete
  2. Such a clusterfuck. I have to admit that I find it somewhat amusing from afar — but I feel bad for the consumers they're victimizing =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store I'm working at was giving out free samples from them. I declined to take any for myself. If a no-paraben product doesn't stamp an expiry date, FORGET IT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...