Thursday, October 6, 2016

20% off + free shipping from Urban Decay today and tomorrow

Disclosure: Referral links.
Normally 20% off isn't really an interesting enough sale for me to post about, but 20% off with free shipping is decent. If you sign up for their Beauty Junkies program, you always have free shipping on the Urban Decay site. Use code UDADDICT to get the discount.

I also had enough points in the program for a $10 kickback, which you can combine with the discount, so I bought a Vice lipstick in Sheer F-Bomb for $5.49 shipped. I've been wishing I had a nice, sheer red. All I have are slippery glosses and opaque reds--which I know I could sheer out with balm, but then they get slippery too. I also have Revlon Balm Stain in Romantic, and I love the formula, but it looks really orange on me. So here's hoping Sheer F-Bomb will be the answer to all my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...