Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cheap near-dupe for Nars Light Reflecting Powder? (from Makeup Withdrawal)

Makeup Withdrawal compares Wet N Wild Take on the Day Mattifying Powder to Nars Light Reflecting Powder and finds them to be pretty close.

I actually bought that Nars powder a while back when I won a gift card and wanted to use it on some kind of product that I didn't think I could find in a cheaper version. I guess I should have waited! Or gone with one of the Hourglass powders. (By the way, I still stand by what I said in this post: I think finishing powders can add a little something, but they are subtle and not crucial. I don't really notice when I forget to use one. But now there are more cheap options, so the cost/benefit aspect is a little different.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...