Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Zoya polishes for $12 including shipping

Technically this is 3 free bottles of polish and you pay $12 shipping. Oooookay. Since when does shipping cost $12? It's still a good deal, since they are usually $9-10 a bottle (so now $4 a bottle: math!) . . . wait, $9? I guess the prices went up. Zoya has always been $8, for as long as I can remember. Sigh. Still, 4 bucks is reasonable enough.

Use code COLOR2014 when you checkout. Good until Jan. 13. If you don't have an account, you can sign up using my link and get another free bottle. You can't combine it with this deal though - you'll have to save it for later.

There are tons of Zoyas I like. It's one of my favorite brands, though I never buy it full price. I recommend Dream, Giovanna, Zuza, and Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...