Monday, September 30, 2013

Why you don't need to buy fucking eye cream (from Paula's Choice)

It boils down to eye creams usually just being more expensive moisturizers, and the skin around your eyes not being any more special then the rest of your face. Read the rest here (I'm not sure, but you may need to be logged into Facebook to view the link.)

Mostly unrelated: I apologize that there hasn't been much going on around here lately besides announcements of sales and links to other blogs. I hope you find that shit useful, but I do have many, many more substantial posts planned but not yet executed.

I've been swamped the past while. I don't like to reveal too much about my identity (because it makes me feel special? powerful? enigmatic?), but let's just say I have a major, years-long writing project finally coming to a near-close in the next week or two, and at the same time I am holding the hands of some extremely neurotic young perfectionists while they attempt to write their own little masterpieces. I AM SO MYSTERIOUS. Anyway, fucking busy, will write more crap about makeup soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...