Sunday, June 23, 2013

Theme Week! The Science Behind the Bullshit


You know I like to bring you SCIENCE whenever possible, especially when it means I can help you avoid wasting money on shit that doesn't work or help you ditch a little bit of the stress that's piling up from everyone telling you that everything you do or touch or wear is going to kill you horribly. Most of it isn't. Calm the fuck down.

So every day this week, I'm going to post links to articles from real-life scientists and other people who know what the hell they're talking about on the science behind beauty products and ingredients. Mostly about what's bullshit, because that's the fun part, especially if there's some health snark thrown in. I'm not an expert, but I'm good at doing my research, so I'll provide you with some reliable information.

This will be in addition to the usual sales and reviews and whatever other crap I manage to accomplish. ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...