Monday, May 6, 2013

Have you tried CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss? Get them for $1.64 each from drugstore.com right now

Full disclosure: I haven't tried them yet. However! Srizzo has written me to recommend them:

"I just noticed the Covergirl's outlast stay brilliant line of polishes and got a few on a whim. Wasn't sure if you've used them before, but I have fallen in love and thought they might be of interest to you! The packaging says they're supposed to last a week without chipping and have a built in top coat. They're pretty glossy on their own (though I still like to throw a top coat on since the color does dull a bit). Haven't gotten a week's wear out of any of them, but I am also a monster to my nails and I don't think anything other than a gel manicure could make it that long. All the same, they clung on for three days or so, which is pretty good for me! The best though, is the formula. Seriously, it is absolutely dreamy! Really smooth, settles evenly, and most are opaque in one coat without being goopy. I'm almost inclined to say it's a close second to my beloved girls polishes. Well, that turned out to be a bit longer than I expected, but they're affordable (regular price is about $4, but I've seen them on sale for less) and awesome and figured I had to share!"

Sounds great! She recommends the colors Vio-last and Wine to Five. Midnight Magic also looks super cool - maybe a Zoya FeiFei dupe?

From now until May 10, all makeup from drugstore.com is 30% off (details here). There's also a deal where you get $3 off 2 Cover Girl nail products, plus there is 10% off all CoverGirl products - making these $1.64 each. You have to click the little box to get the $3 discount. I don't know how long the CoverGirl coupon will last, but it looks like a great way to try these out for cheap right now.

If you've tried these Cover Girl polishes, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have a few of these and I'm pleasantly surprised at how awesome they are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...