Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nail polish storage: Melmer

I finally got a "Melmer," as the nail polish people call the 3 Drawer Organizer Cube from Michaels. It's the perfect size for storing bottles of polish. I just finished assembling mine, and now I am dying to transfer everything into it, but someone is sleeping in my bedroom, so I can't just yet. Fuck. Here's what my collection looks like now:


Anyway, all of the craft storage is 50% off right now at Michaels, so it's a good time to nab one of these babies, if you're a hoarder like me. Really, you should never pay full price for one, since Michaels almost always has coupons for 40-50% off one item. Check in their weekly ads.

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the Melmer from Michaels after your recommendation and I absolutely love it! Getting 50% off wasn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad! It's so convenient. And it makes it look like I don't have quite as embarrassingly large a hoard as I thought I did, since it holds so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...