Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fix Your Face Quickie: e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner

UPDATE: This shit dries up FAST.

I mentioned before that I love this eyeliner in Copper. I recently got it in Plum Purple and Gunmetal too. I don't like them quite as much. They're a little more difficult to use, because when you try to put on a a second layer to build the opacity, it has a tendency to remove the layer below. It's doable, but it takes patience. I don't have the problem with the Copper.

I do really love the color of the plum one though. It works nicely with my pasty face and red hair. I'll probably be using it a lot.

(Sorry about the e.l.f. overload lately - I just got a box of stuff. I'll try to mix it up, but I want to give you my impression of these things before I lose interest. I'll be reviewing some Revlon, NYX, and Jordana things in the near future too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...