Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can anybody help?


I have a lipstick question: I'm getting married in a few weeks (commence hyperventilation) and I've yet to find a nice lipstick that won't transfer all over my fiancé's face. I'm looking for a deep velvety red that's matte (gloss+flash photography=nope). Help?
Oh god. That’s a tough one. Have you tried the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains? Adore is a nice red. It has a bit of sheen, but maybe you could put some matte translucent powder over it to get rid of that (like the one made by Makeup Forever, which is not cheap). Because I freaked my boyfriend out by kissing him on the cheek when I was wearing that, and nothing transfered. Or test out this method: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/07/lipstick-longevity/
I’m not really the right person to ask, because since I like my lips to feel moisturized and slick all the time, I don’t have a lot of experience with matte/longwearing lipstick. So I’ll throw this one out to the crowd. Other suggestions anybody? (Crossposted from Tumblr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...