Thursday, February 2, 2017

Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks back on UD site for $10

Referral Links

Things have been hectic at work, so I haven't had time to post much lately, but I hope to write something more substantial soon. In the meantime, I thought some of you might be interested to hear the Urban Decay has put their Revolution Lipsticks back on their website for $10 (in the Sale section). I guess they hadn't sold them all last year when they went on sale all over the place! It looks like most of the shades are still available (cream, matte, and sheer), so if you missed out before, now's your chance. I would recommend the two I have: Rapture and Matte After Dark.

I'd recommend signing up for their Beauty Junkies program if you're going to shop the site, because it's free to sign up and you get free shipping/returns on all your orders, plus a good birthday gift. (I wrote more about the program here.) They are also giving double points on purchases right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...