Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TheBalm is on HauteLook today

Disclosure: Referral links.
HauteLook is usually the best place to buy TheBalm products, in my experience, if they have what you're looking for. Most things are at least 50% off, which is the same as their annual sale, during which their website crashes EVERY TIME. Like how have they not figured that out yet? It's been going on for years. Rant aside, so long as you are willing to wait a couple of weeks for your stuff to ship, HauteLook is the way to go here. I've really enjoyed the eyeshadows, blushes, lip stain, and highlighters I've tried from TheBalm, but I haven't had such good luck with the base products (tinted moisturizer and concealer).

On Friday, they will also have Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, if you want to wait to double up your shipping and take your chances that what you want will still be available (I'll remind you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...