Friday, May 1, 2015

theBalm is on HauteLook today (~50% off)

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.
I said I would be procrastinating and so I'd remind you. They've got the eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, lushes, all of it. I am really tempted to just get one of the tinted moisturizers, since I've been having a terrible time finding one I like (I'll post about this process soon), and the "Lighter Than Light" shade of theBalm's concealer is a good match for me. Anyone tried their "Balm Shelter" tinted moisturizer? Should I go for it? I am hesitant, but I don't remember them being included in other recent HL sales of theBalm, so maybe I should pull the trigger while I can. Hmmmm. (Maybe throw an Illamasqua nail polish in there . . . . no!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...