Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pixi and POP Beauty on HauteLook right now (up to 68% off)

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.
I haven't used anything from POP that I thought was particularly interesting. Pixi is best for their shimmery eyeshadows, in my opinion, but their shit is usually overpriced, so this is a good way to get your hands on it. I have the Pixi Eye Glow Cube, and it's lovely. It's only $9. (I bought it for more than that. Boo.)

I've also heard good things about the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (a pencil eyeliner). It's actually made in the USA, according to Target, so maybe there is something about it that's different from all the rest. $7 is a decent price for a quality eyeliner.

Shipping is $6 and can take a couple week. You need an account to browse HauteLook, so feel free to use my invite link (same as above) if you are so inclined.

Anything look good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...