Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New nail polish and makeup added to blog sale (including a bunch of stuff that's free with shipping)

Just an update to let you know that I added a bunch of stuff to my blog sale, including OPI, Zoya, Pixi, Urban Decay, NYX, and The Balm, among other brands. I also decreased the shipping from $4 to $3.50.

Some of these things I don't love, but others (like the Pixi palette, for example, and many of the nail polishes) are just redundant for me right now. It's hard to say goodbye, but sometimes you just know that it's the right thing to do . . .

I'm also offering a number of things for free. I know, I know, it would probably make more sense to give these away to local people. But my friends and family have had enough - none of them is as big a makeup or nail polish hoarder as I am. You should have seen the bags of crap I took home for my mother and sister over the holidays. They won't take any more. But I need to declutter, so if anyone wants to pay shipping for this stuff, it's all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...