Sunday, August 11, 2013

50% off plus free shipping on reformulated Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30

I reviewed this sunscreen a while ago, and my biggest complaint was the gritty texture. It has apparently been reformulated to correct that issue, and until August 18 you can get it 50% off with free shipping if you use the code ESBDDM08. That makes the it $10.48 a tube, which is pretty reasonable. Limit one per customer. (I don't think this is a unique code, but if you can't get it to work, please let me know.)

I just stocked up on my favorite sunscreen, though, so I'll probably skip this one. If you are looking for a very matte, weightless chemical sunscreen, this Paula's Choice is probably a good option, now that the scratchiness is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...