Sunday, June 30, 2013

Makeup Withdrawal's guide to drugstore coupon shopping

I don't own a car, and I live in a smallish city where public transit is not fantastic, so I don't do a lot of shopping in places that are beyond walking distance. It's just not a good use of my time to be on the bus for half an hour each way to go to Target. That's why I do a lot of online shopping, and I've become good at finding things for as cheap as possible that way. I'm putting together my own post with advice for online shopping, slowly, and it'll appear here one of these days.

But in the meantime, if you are a normal person who shops at normal stores, you should check out these tips:
"It's gotten to the point where I don't really pay much (or if I'm really good, I don't pay anything!) for ordinary personal care items like toothpaste and mouthwash or household items like cleaning supplies. [...] Naturally, extending it to cosmetics was a no brainer so though I'm on a low buy, it's really easy to still get new products without spending very much or at all."
Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...