Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Illamasqua Sale

Illamasqua has a big sale on their website right now, with polishes and makeup around 50% off or more, so you can get $24 nail polish for $8, for instance.

I'm going to pass, because I have too many untried bottles of brand new polish in my collection already, but if you've wanted to try out this fancy shit, maybe now is the time. The catch is that shipping to the US is around $13, so it's maybe not worth it unless you were planning to buy a whole bunch of stuff to begin with.

(I have always pronounced this company's name like, "Llama-squama" in my head. It was only when I had to type it out that I bothered to actually figure out what it was. Oops. I'm not very sophisticated, I guess.)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I think that you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...