Friday, August 24, 2012

Drink Up: Stash Double Spice Chai

Something different from my usual beauty posts: Tea! I guess I could say something about antioxidants, but whatever, just drink what you want because you want to. Anyway, if you like chai, but are too cheap to buy it at a coffee shop every day, and you want something that doesn’t require a lot of thought in the morning, this is the best version you can get from a bag.

VERY IMPORTANT: Get the Double Spice kind. The box for the regular chai looks pretty much the same, so you have to look closely. I haven’t been able to find this in stores, so I get it from drugstore.com. If you can find it locally, you can probably get it for cheaper, though. It’s much more affordable than the coffee shop or powdered/syrup mixes. Just add some honey and milk. So fucking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...