Saturday, July 27, 2019

Recent Review Round-up

Hey! My current job doesn't give me much time or mental energy for blogging. I have been somewhat better about posting on Instagram, only because it necessitates a shorter format, and so I can write a post now and then during my lunch break. But in case there are any of you who aren't on Instagram but are still checking this space for updates, I wanted to round up a few short reviews I've posted over there. In case you aren't aware, you can view the posts in your browser without having an account or downloading the app.

Feel free to comment here if you don't use Instagram but have a question or anything. I should get an email notification of your comment, so I can still respond!

Urban Decay Lo-Fi Lip Mousse in Amplify

Bioré Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen

CeraVe Skin Renewing Cream Serum with Retinol

The Ordinary vs. Paula's Choice Niacinamide

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

If you actually find this sort of thing useful, please let me know, and I'll try to post them more often. Big love and appreciation to anyone who still checks this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...