Thursday, July 24, 2014

Blog sale updated

Just a quick note to say that I added a bunch of stuff to the blog sale, including several free things. I also added some (very hastily taken) photos on the things that hadn't been photographed recently. I'm going to be moving in a couple of weeks, so the sale will only be posted until then. (Mind you, I still haven't found a new place to move into - though I have seen several charming ads on Craigslist offering free/discounted rent to "girls" who want to "have a little fun". Is that even legal? I'm not that desperate yet.)

Let me reiterate that if you would just like to take a bunch of free stuff from the sale and nothing else, so long as you will pay for the shipping, that is totally cool. Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...