Thursday, July 18, 2013

HauteLook Crown Brush Beauty Bag (80% off)

This looks interesting. I still don't have anything from Crown Brush, but a bunch of people have recommended them to me as good cheap makeup brushes. You get a makeup bag with an eyeliner, 36 eyeshadow palette, foam wedges, disposable kabuki brushes (I don't know wtf those are), and a 12-piece makeup brush set. Looks like a good option if you want to try out a bunch of new kinds of brushes and eyeshadow colors.

You need an account to browse HauteLook, so use my invite link, if you want. (This is also why I can't link directly to individual sales HauteLook - or at least I haven't figure it out. Once you sign in, you should be able to find the bag on the main page.)

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this and now want to see items but there is no search and sale is over..bah! I need large image of set so I guess I will be digging around awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...