Thursday, February 28, 2013

Transparency


By the way, none of the shit I've reviewed so far has been sent to me to review for free, other than the BzzAgent stuff. I think I've been clear about those posts, and I don't usually give them glowing reviews anyway. I mean, I'm honest about what I think. But anyone can sign up for BzzAgent and have them send you crap. It's not exclusive.

I'm not saying I wouldn't accept some free samples for review - I would, because it gets expensive to keep buying more things myself to test, and I'm beginning to feel like a hoarder, for real. But I would be clear about where I got the samples and honest about my opinion. Otherwise what's the point? This blog is a hobby. I have a real career. I just started it to bestow my beneficent wisdom on the masses.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure no companies are going to send me swag, because they don't want to be associated with a blog with the word "fuck" right in the title. I'm serious. It doesn't pass the first inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...