Monday, June 4, 2012

Fix Your Face: Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher Pressed Powder Pearlescent Pink 831E


I’ve heard that this blush is a dupe for Nars Orgasm, which is the stuff every fashion magazine tells you to use, at least if you have fair skin like me. I’ve never tried the Nars blush, because fucked if I’m ever going to spend $30 on blush.

But this one from Wet ‘n’ Wild is really pretty, and looks similar, as far as I can tell. And it costs less than $3 in the drugstore (I don't advise buying it from Amazon unless you can't find it anywhere near you). It’s a warm pink with a tiny bit of gold shimmer, but the shimmer isn’t obnoxious or even very noticeable. It looks summery to me. Healthy and natural. A little warmer than what I usually wear in the winter.

I’d definitely recommend it for pale/fair skin. If you’ve tried it on darker skin, let me know what you think!

Here’s the blush applied to my arm with my finger (of course it will be much more subtle and natural when you put it on your face with a brush):


If you can’t find this blush, here are some other options for Nars Orgasm dupes suggested by Linotte Melodieuse from Persephone Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...