Sunday, June 10, 2012

Clean Up: Disposable Face Cloths (and Baby Wipes!)

I am really fucking lazy when it comes to washing my face. I do it when I shower, but I really have a hard time motivating myself to do it before bed. That means that, although I know it is terrible and wasteful and ugh, I use those pre-moistened disposable face cloths fairly often. These are the ones I’ve found to be the best so far, in terms of not clogging things up and causing breakouts, and being pretty cheap. They’re basic, not smelly, and not full of useless/irritating crap.




Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing & Toning Wipes:




(Under $4 at drugstore.com)


Simple Facial Wipes, Cleansing:



These seem to have a little more texture, which I like. (Under $6 at drugstore.com)


Finally, if you want to save EVEN MORE money, baby wipes are basically exactly the same thing as most of these face cloths. Seriously. Just find unscented ones, and you can get a shitload for even cheaper. They are also useful things to carry around in a ziplock bag to wipe your hands when you eat sticky food or to put in your slut tackle box for before and after freshening up. But only if you want to, fuck you Terrence Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...