Saturday, July 5, 2014

Blog sale is live

I posted recently about my attempts to thin my hoard of makeup and nail polish. I have now completed the first step (sorting) and second step (posting blog sale). I figured I'd do a new blog sale here in case anyone is interested in adopting any of these things (think of them as sparkly kittens who won't shit in your house?). Check it out if you think you might want to buy something (prices of even brand new items are well below retail), or if you would just like to gawk at how much stuff I'm getting rid of. Voyeurism always welcome. Note: there are lots of photos on that page!

There are some things that I haven't had a chance to photograph yet, so don't miss the list of them toward the bottom of the page. I also haven't photographed any of the free things yet, but they are listed there as well. I'll update once I get more photos up, but if you want to see anything in the meantime, feel free to send me a message.

4 comments:

  1. So many pretty things! I hate my stupid budget right now. It is amazing how much stuff we don't realize we have until we're doing something like moving...and packing and unpacking all those little things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when you have to pack up every little piece safely, you begin to not be so impressed with yourself.

      Delete
  2. Is your sale over? The link isn't Working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's working for me. Maybe try the link in the upper right corner of the page?

      Delete